Thursday, December 27, 2007

Salute to 2008

Just arrived back from a night of jonesing with a friend. Nothing hardcore just a fest of maynards sours, pastilles, and winegums. All this laced with a couple of episodes of "Flights of Conchorde". We were like pigs in shite, literally. Anyhow, I sit here feeling too queasy to go to bed due to the excessive over-indulging. I think I may have developed a jelly-induced stretch mark on my belly. Sheer agony, the pain is too great for me to sit here and articulate a summary of 2007 so I leave you with these images.


Took this shot on Christmas Day it reminded me of 2007


May we welcome in the New Year with the inclination that we shall all be lavishing in hope, peace and happiness. We all deserve this, don't we!.....In some Asian beliefs the figure 8 represents the infinity sign and luck. So therefore, I am blindly hopeful that 2008 will be a year of great changes. We can only pray that these changes will draw in positivity around us. If I am wrong I shall challenge you's all to a Maynards Jelly Consumption Competition at the end of 2008. Salute, to a good year.


Taken on Christmas Day 2007, it stemmed from the same tree as above, only this one looking more hopeful! Fingers crossed that this one represents 2008


Have just discovered that if you click onto each photo you will see the full effect and details of each photo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that too. The details in the second picture are great. The white flowers look so delicate.
DB